Virtual Coffee Tasting + Brewing (DIY Cold Brew)
WHEN YOU CHECK OUT, NOTE DESIRED DATE FOR THE VIRTUAL CLASS. 🎁 IF GIFTING, NOTE THE NAME AND EMAIL OF THE PERSON WHOM IT IS FOR. WE WILL REACH OUT WITH A CALENDAR HOLD + ZOOM LINK.
The virtual coffee tasting class will be taught by a certified professional coffee cupper (AKA Q Grader) who has led dozens of virtual coffee events for companies, student groups, and organizations. We know you're zoom-ed out, but this event is like no other! You'll have fun and some good laughs, learn about coffee and pick up some tricks for coffee brewing. This session will change the way you see coffee forever.
We will ship the Complete Cold Brew Kit in advance which contains:
- Bean & Bean Downtown Blend | Organic & Fair Trade Certified
- Mr. Clever dripper | 100% BPA-free
- Box of filters | Compostable & Chlorine-free
- Colorable instructions created by local artist Julia Cruz
- + Bonus Steeped Bag, on us!
Virtual Coffee Class Schedule:
- Every 1st and 3rd Saturday at 11am
- Custom scheduling available upon request
We have hosted corporate group events for a16z, Lyft, Royal Bank of Canada, UBS, AppOmni, McKinsey, Harvard Business School, and more.
How it works:
- Make payment. During checkout, indicate which dates you prefer.
- You’ll receive the Cold Brew Kit and a zoom link.
- Brew with us!
What Past Participants Have Said:
“The DIY Cold Brew Class was fantastic! Super informative and thoughtfully put together- from the interactive demo to the knowledge shared. Our host thought of every detail, and the coffee is fantastic.” - Anna J.
We will work with you to customize a virtual coffee class to suit your group's needs! If the above dates don’t work for you and you would like to schedule a separate time do not hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org